Are you thinking of starting your fish farm? You have heard that Catfish farming is lucrative? You are set to venture into it? Do you have interests in meeting with real fish farmers, learning practically and having hands on training in catfish farming in Nigeria?
Let’s give you what ‘e-books’ cannot give you, a practical one-on-one training on catfish farming in Nigeria with visits to successful and profitable catfish farms.
I have learnt that ‘head knowledge can never replace one-on-one training and practical sight’. I also think some writings online are ‘over-hyped’. As a practicing fish farmer with years of experience, I own my own fish farm and I consult for other fish farms as well, I wish I had seen and known ‘something’s’ before I started. I want to help people by showing them how to manage their own different resources to run a successful fish farm venture.
You may have water flowing naturally on a land, or no such water source, but have space in your backyard with a borehole or wells, or live in such an environment that prevents huge water to be poured out, Fear not!
Take the Ibadan Fish Farm Tour and Practical Catfish Training!
In this Ibadan fish farm tour, we would take you to 4 ‘profitable’ and differently setup fish farms with these features:
- An Earthen pond fish farm, with 1 of the many ponds being as large as 2 plots of land.
- A Mobile Pond fish farm- the whole farm is mobile and can be dismantled and moved to another location within 24 hours! Yes, you heard that right- the whole farm!
- A Re-circulatory system fish farm- a farm that recycles all its waste water, and pumps it back into its fish tanks.
- A Floating fish feed producing farm- the difference between imported feeds (durante/coppens) and locally formulated fish feed is usually that our local feeds sink in water. This farm produces, uses and sells its own local fish feed that floats.
- An hatchery- for ‘making’ ‘baby’ fishes (Fingerlings and Juveniles production).
- A Concrete Pond fish farm- using concrete ponds to raise fish-its advantages and peculiarities.
So now after seeing all types of ponds and farms and fish ventures, you can then decide which aspect/type of fish farming would best suit your needs/resources.
Call Akinfish on 08161385163 to book your spot for the next available training.